Monday, February 28, 2011

Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Programming ...

That last post was depressing. I don't want it at the top of my page. So here is something awesome:

This picture was sent to me by Lawyer Bridesmaid in response to my bridesmaid package - which I should have photographed because I was crafty. There were ribbons. And fake leaves. It was wedding-y and impressive. Also there was booze. Anyway, I formally asked my girls to be my bridesmaids and this is how Lawyer Bridesmaid responded. Makes me obscenely happy.






I may be down a bridesmaid, but the ones I have left are FUCKING AWESOME. And I adore them. Especially Bridesmaids, Lawyer and Dentist. Because they read my blog and are amazing.

6 comments:

  1. If I knew you were going to post that on your blog I just maybe would have put some makeup on or something....

    And all good Lawyer Bridemaids have lots of highlighters handy for occasions such as this.

    Loved the package and love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyyy the average awesomeness of your bridal party has just gone up by a factor of 1,000,000. seriously ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to "like" D's comment but I guess this is the wrong social media for that

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think lawyer bridesmaid should give me some credit for that idea. that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. true story! Erica wanted me to take a picture of me with a sign saying "No Bitch."... I took her idea and sorta went in another direction with it.

    ReplyDelete