Monday, March 14, 2011

I SAID YES ...

To the dress, that is. Here it is: The Watters & Watters Devenport





More on the details and the dress shopping experience later! What do you think?



PS. I have a picture of me in the dress ... but Madre and I can't figure out how to connect the camera to the computer

UPDATE:


From the Watter's website description:
"Ivory re-embroidered lace and washed silk organza gown with full A-line skirt and veiled lace motifs on skirt. Dress has a 71" train"

4 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAY! i want to see you in it asap! woooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRETTYYYY!!! You look great! and ditto what Crys said. We still on for April?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! You can't see all the awesome detailing in the pictures but as soon as I put it on, I just knew that it was the dress!

    D - definitely on for April! I was driving to DC to pick up my mom and saw a sky diving facility like 20 minutes from my house. Thought of you :)

    ReplyDelete